Sunday, August 10, 2008

Occam's Razor

Something I discovered recently.... Actually I already knew this concept for sooooooo long... just that I forgot to use it.....

Occam's Razor.... is a principle by Occam, stating that the simplest thing is usually the answer.... Summary, make life simple by not making it complicated....

This is something that I've learnt to embrace only recently, courtesy of another good friend... Dr. Ng (more commonly known as NoNo la... among TE people) Sometimes the simplest ways are the answers to a lot of things... and very applicable in Maths..... Sadly, me, being the Science geek.... have the natural ability to make even the simplest thing complicated....

From now on..... let's just sit back and enjoy the roses in the gardens instead of rushing through everything to complicate things....

When you wanna say "Put some sodium chloride and acetic acid on my potato tubers.", shut up and rephrase the sentence. Just say, "Put some salt and ketchup on my fries." will be sufficient...

**yawn** late at night adi.... So let's not make tomorrow complicated and go to bed....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails