Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally.......

~~blek~~
Finally manage to post something here....
Haiz..... Not a very positive note to start a blogpost... but who cares?


Today is so screwed up!!!! Chemistry and Maths test.... Think I flunk it cause I can't answer like...... 80% of the paper... Bye bye scholarship..... What to do.... Not putting enough time to study....

Today I nearly go to Ipoh with some good friends... Thought of unwinding myself after a week of hard work.... Too bad..... The "lau ya" Ipoh- Kampar bus took 2 hours to reach.... By the time the bus reach Kampar, it was already 3pm... So I went back to sleep... The 5 hours of solid, undisturbed sleep is the BEST!!!!

Tomorrow have to attend first aid course.... Don't really feel like it, but pay already, some more members compulsory.... Haih... Have to drag myself up then....

Anyway, I just re-did today's maths papers.... Turned out I can do most of the questions... just that I panicked in the hall and went BLANK..... That was the worst case scenario.... ~~crap~~ Post- mortem done, now gota get my ass up and work for finals (ARGH!!!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails