Friday, March 26, 2010

When It Rains, Friends, Lovers or Nothing

I am totally in love with these two beautiful songs these days... Like playing them alternately on loop forever...

This one is by John Mayer...
Friends, Lovers or Nothing...
Definitely best performance I've watched so far... Love the sign language! Like so sweet!


Take a listen at John Mayer's Heartbreak Warfare, Who Says, and some older ones like Slow Dancing in the Burning Room... Definitely put me in a mushy lovey dovey mood!

This one is by Paramore
When It Rains... Acoustic version...
I like this version better than the hard rock one... Not like the original is not good.
This one just gives me goosebumps!


I personally find their albums very entertaining, especially when I am studying. Gives me the Omphm! The other songs that I strongly recommend are... wait... their entire albums!

Enjoy!
*Dear readers, yours truly Ryanne is half-dead loaded with assignments and tests... Forgive me for the very slow updates...*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails