Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time To Update

I took a look at my last post and realised, it has been more than one week since I last updated my blog!
Compared to my insane daily updates, this is like... HoR is DEAD!!

This is because I have so many midterms and quizzes and assignments, and presentations to prepare for. I am literally carrying a mountain-load of work!

But I did went to my secondary school's campfire night. It was a three-day camp but due to busy schedules and assignment meets, I only showed up for the campfire. It was the BEST four hours in like, three weeks! I met my Guiders, Ms Sawaran and Ms Stanee, and of course my beloved juniors Mei Ping and Yi Ying and Kai Qi and many many more of them! It was almost amusing that these new young guides don't know how to start a campfire! It is true that every empire has a rise, a climax and a fall. Really glad that I lived in MGS Guides' rise and climax. At least we produced several good quality guides who went as far as international events in my years!

Sorry people, the picture quality was bad because it was too dark... So no pictures T_T

After next week, I should be able to take a very very short gasp of air from all these work. I really wanna go shopping, watch a good movie in the cinema (the last time I went to a cinema for a movie was three months ago, thanks to someone who reminded me last night *Bluek*), treat my brother to a Secret Recipe cake (since he has been talking about it forever), go to a live performance in Station A (any other recommendations on live cafe music in Ipoh?), and SLEEP!!!

For the time being, I shall take a break from my studies and read some other casual stuff. I am currently reading Freedom Writers' Diary, a collection of diaries from students in Long Beach about discrimination and world peace. Suddenly feel like wanting to reread The Diary of Anne Frank. The last time I read the book was when I was in Form 2 or something. Still too young to understand the issues in it. I think now I am much more mature in thinking to really understand and appreciate the book. Hopefully the library has it! ;)

As for now, I'll better go back to my mundane chores...
Till the next update (I hope soon... )

2 comments:

Isley Chang~ said...

aiya.. me lagi teruk. always busy with work. only got time to blog at lunch time and nite time...

Ryanne said...

c'est la vie! that is the life of university students!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails